Perfect cake to satisfy your chocolate craving guilt-free!
It’s gluten-free, refined sugar-free and high in protein!
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- Pre-heat your oven at 175 C
- Pour into 8×8 baking pan
- Top with dark chocolate chips
- Bake for about 25min or until toothpick comes out clean
And voila! Make sure you let the cake cool down before slicing it though 🙂
We highly suggest you try it with Lightwhey vanilla ice cream, Coyo dairy-free coconut ice cream, or any other ice cream of your choice. Check out our ice cream section for inspiration!