I believe I was Mexican in my previous as I find it so hard not to cook with paprika, oregano, chipotle,chilli, jalapeno and beans. I find myself adding any of the previously mentioned ingredients to everything.
I hope you enjoy the omelette as much as I did!
Ingredients for Omelette:
1) 1 egg
2) 3 egg whites (less or more, up to you)
3) 1/4 cup chopped cilantro/coriander
4) 1 tsp Paprika
5) 2 Tsp Oregano
6) Dash of Himalayan
7) 1 tsp Black Pepper
8) 1 Tsp dried chipotle peppers
You can add the following : 1 small diced chilli or jalapeno, 2 tsp dried jalapeno, diced tomatoes, green onions, white onions, chili powder, your favorite cheese
Ingredients for Guacamole:
1) 1/2 avocado
2) 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro/coriander
3) Squeeze of 1/2 lime
Instructions for Omelette:
1) Combine and mix all omelette ingredients together.
2) Set a medium frying pan over medium heat and add mixture to pan
3) Let it cook for 3 min, then carefully flip and let the other side cook for another 2 min. ( I let mine crisp up before flipping it to other side.. it turned out to be like dough)
Instructions for Guacamole:
1) Mash avocado
2) Combine and mix avocado, cilantro and lime juice together.
Final Step: Once omelette is ready, place it on a plate, spread the guacamole on your omelette, fold it half and voila !!
Feel free to go crazy with your favorite spices!