Another of our favorite holiday baking: Spiced Christmas Cake!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to approximately 177 C
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients (coconut flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin spice)
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients (eggs, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, pumpkin puree and vanilla
- Gently, pour wet ingredients into large bowl with dry ingredients. Constantly whisk, while combining wet and dry ingredients together
- Once the batter is well blended, pour it into a generously greased 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
It smells and tastes heavily!!
Merry Christmas Fitnuts