This is by far the best brownies I have ever had in my short 27 years (with all modesty… of course ?)
1) 1 large egg
2) 1 large egg white
3) 1 cup sweat spread POWDERED peanut butter – Sweet Spreads Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder (can be bought from www.sporter.com )
4) 1/2 cup cocoa powder
5) 1 tsp. baking soda
6) 1/4 tsp. salt
7) 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
8) 1/2 cup raw rice malt syrup or maple syrup
9) 1 tsp. Almond extract extract
10) 3/4 cup chocolate chips
1) Preheat the oven to 165°C.
2) Spray a nonstick 9 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray or coconut oil
3)Beat the egg and egg white in a small bowl with a whisk.
4) In a large bowl combine the peanut butter powder, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and mix well with a spatula.
5) Add the egg and egg whites and stir.
6) Add almond milk , rice malt syrup, almond extract and stir with a spatula until combined.
7) Fold in the chocolate chips.
8) Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
9) Set aside to cool, then cut into 12 bars cutting 3 rows x 4 rows.
Optional topping: crushed nuts, sliced banana, strawberries, whey protein ice cream, any nut butter
This is the direct link to buy your Sweet Spread Pb & Sweet Peanut Butter Powder: