Happy Friday Fitnuts!
This week we’d like to share with you a few ways we like to keep motivated and on track with our food and workouts.
Below are our favorite five easy to use phone applications:
1) Favorite Training App: Nike Training Club
- Choose your goal: get lean, get toned, get strong or get focused
- Choose your level: beginner, intermediate or advanced
- Choose your routine: Routines range anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes, and focus on cross training and strength training. Play one or combine a few. Each routine has detailed video demonstrations for each exercise. Posture advice as well as encouragement are constantly given throughout. It’s like a portable personal trainer!
- Accumulate points to earn rewards like star workouts, personal trainer advice, recipes, etc.
2) Favorite Recipe App: Deliciously Ella
3) Favorite Music App to keep me moving: 8 tracks Playlist Radio – a playlist for every taste and every mood. Simply choose your theme or genre and access a list of playlists
4) Favorite app to track my activity and much much more: Lorna Jane Active
5) Favorite timer app: Seconds Pro Interval timer for HIIT, Tabata and WOD routines. There’s no need to keep checking your watch with this once. Just plug in your desired interval time for each exercise and go! The app will speak interval names and count down to the next exercise for you
What are your favorite applications? Comment below or share with other fitnuts your favorite phone applications by hashtaging #fitnutuae on Instagram and Twitter
Enjoy your Friday!