Happy Friday Fitnuts!
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Every Friday, starting today, Tracy and I will be sharing with you our Favorite Five FitNut-related posts, events, recipes, workouts, and ideas of the week.
With the weather cooling down and accumulation of end of year festivities such as the long National Day weekend we had last week as well as school holidays, christmas and the new year approaching, we are feeling quite merry. As such, and without further ado, here are our Favorite Five Holiday-inspired posts of the week:
- Healthier Cookies: Tis the season to eat cookies! Healthier cookies of course. Why don’t you give some of these recipes from The Greatist and the Tone it Up ladies a try.
Share with us your creations on twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #fitnutuae !
- Healthy Hot Chocolate: Cozy nights in without a warm cup of hot chocolate? That doesn’t work for us! Luckily we’ve found a great recipe on mindbodygreen.com
- Overindulged at last night’s dinner party? Bounce back with these tips from Lauren Conrad and Tone it Up
- And these meal ideas! “2-Day Clean Eating Plan To Reboot Between The Holidays” posted on minbodygreen.com
- Holiday HIIT: This time of year is typically a busy time for everyone between wrapping things up at work before the end of year, traveling, entertaining, etc. It is no excuse to miss your workouts though! Here are a few short HIIT workouts you can fit anytime!
- HIIT workouts under 30 minutes by Bender Fitness
- Nike Training Club smart phone application for heart-pumping routines ranging from 5 to 45 minutes (as well as targeted strength routines)
- Full Body No Equipment Printable Workouts by Fitsugar
- 10-15 minutes run or cycle sprint intervals: go hard for 30 seconds and recover 30 seconds. Kee this up for up to 15 minutes!
What are your favorites from this week?