1) 2 cups ripe pitted plums, coarsely chopped
2) 2 cups of ripe pear coarsely chopped
3) 1/3 cup of chia seeds
4) Optional – 1/4 cup maple syrup or Stevia (you may reduce quantity depending on sweetness desired)
5) Optional – water, depending on preferred jam consistency.
1) Place chopped pears and plums in large pot.
2) Bring to a full boil over medium-high heat. STIR CONSTANTLY .
3) Stir in sweetener of choice.(optional).
4) Let it boil for 1 min
5) Reduce heat to low and add chia seeds. and
7) Remove from heat and immediately pour into a jar
8) Allow to cool completely and then store in the fridge for up to one week or freezer.